Thursday, October 16, 2008

I got Third!! Woo Hoo!

So the 7 Feathers show was a huge success for me! I think that for a natural figure competitor placing 3rd to the amazing women there was great! I know I did my best and am pushing hard on this diet for the next show this coming Saturday the 18th.

Backstage was crazy. I had to ask someone to "glue my butt"... if you know what Bikini Bite is you know what I mean. It's amazing how that stuff keeps your suit from riding up your crack.

After the show I had dinner with my family. I was allowed a regular meal... well.. it was a buffet... and um... I did have a "regular" meal... um... but after I ate the "regular" food I was kneeling down giving liquid offerings to the porcelin god for a while. I don't know how I will adjust to normal food.

Anywho, a new friend of mine baked me a cake for after the show! I got it in the mail today it smells sooooo goood. I'm having such a hard time keeping my hands off of it! Check out his website. www.cake-buzz.com I can't wait to dig into it as soon as I'm off stage after the night show! Baileys flavor.. yum yum!

I got a lot of compliments on my suits at the show. For anyone who was wondering who made it it was Chirstie Skelton of Ceradawear.com Check out her website and give her a call. She will be up at the NW Bodybuilding and Figure Championships this weekend!

Thanks again to my coach Sean. Seriously man.. you're the best!

No comments: