Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hey I Wrote A Book!

So this past weekend I was at a conference in Florida and I'm getting REAAAALLLLY close to my first figure competition. I travel a lot for business and had a hell of a time coming up with ways to stay on my diet while attending a conference that really didn't allow us any breaks. As if drinking two gallons of water per day and having to pee every few minutes wasn't bad enough I also had to annoy other people at the conference with my constant unzipping of my lunchbox. It's hard to lean down so fast on such a strict diet. Ok, I'll make this long story short... so I wrote an e-book. It tells you all of the little secrets that I have learned over the years to help making sticking to your diet while you travel a reality and not just wishful thinking. I'm going to make this book available for sale next month, so if you want to pre-order it just send me a message via the "Contact Tiff" link on the left. Let me know you want the travel book and I'll put you on the list so I can send you an update with price as well as the exact date it will be out.
I know that the information in that book is going to be stuff that people just don't tell you. It will make travel a breeze for any dieter out there. I wish you all SUCCESS getting the body that YOU want.
Tiffany ForniYour Friendly Everyday Fitness Nerd

No comments: