Friday, December 26, 2008

WHAT?! Keystore Killed My Blackberry..

What the heck? Ok, so I got a new phone for christmas and I'm giving my old phone to my brother and I managed to KILL my blackberry. If you type in the keystore password wrong twice it will completely wipe your blackberry. I hate it. I am very sad today. If you need to back up your blackberry I suggest disabling the keystore feature BEFORE using the syncing tools. Otherwise, if you can't remember the password that you set... you're out of luck.

Sad times.

In other news. I'm still snowed in. This year instead of making snow men and women to decorate my parents house I decided to turn their cars into mythelogical creatures. I turned my mothers SUV into a unicorn, my car into a giant shark and my favorite... I made my dad's new challenger into a dinosaur. I'll go steal those photos from my brother some time and post them here. I want to get back to the gym. I'm back on my super strict diet and hoping to drop some holiday poundage before the end of January. I have 100% confidence that I can do that. I know I only went up two pant sizes from competition time.. but I feel like I've grown enormously. I don't like feeling fat. I have a good feeling it's probably from all the salty food and I'll feel way better after the first couple days back on the diet.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Now it's time to get ready to party on New Years! I love December holidays!

PS- IF I HAD YOUR NUMBER I PROBABLY DONT HAVE IT NOW... so text me with your name and I'll add you back into my phone book. Sorry... I think I am the grim reaper of phones.

1 comment:

Driven to win for GOD said...

Hello Tiffany,


My name is Shawn Drewry. I found your link on Bodybuilding.com , in which I am an affiliate of. I invite you to please leave a comment and check me out on www.ShawnDrewry.com, as I too am trying to work on transforming my body , mind and spirit! :-)

I'm also on Transformation.com too! :)

With love,


Shawn Drewry