Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Days!!!!

When I was little I always looked forward to snow days. Lately.. not so much. Although I love a good excuse to stay at home and play World of Warcraft this same excuse also keeps me from going to the gym. When I was fat.. yep.. would have loved that too... but since working out has become a much bigger part of my life this being stuck at home for a snow day hasn't been quite so plesant. :( Sad times.

Updates!!

I was featured as the photo of the week on FBBFan.com Check it out! I'm also entered into their contest for sponsorship so check out my blog there.. (it's actually this blog shhhh hehe) and drop me a note or a comment if you feel the need. *gotta supplement my chicken fund somehow*

I'll be in LA at the Fitness Expo with Bodybuilding.com! If you're from that area and you're actually reading this stop by and say Hi! I'll be seated along side Jamie Eason answering questions and taking photos with whoever wants to.

Hmm what else.. IT'S SNOWING IN PORTLAND! WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN THE SNOW AND THE PEOPLE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW ARE EITHER INCREDIBLY BRAVE OR HAVE A DEATH WISH... ok maybe not a death wish but they must want to be stranded along side the road all night.

You know that fuzzy hat on the front page of my website.. well well well.. it's coming in handy now! It's freezing here! I'm getting so excited about christmas!

No comments: