Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rumors

Did I already write a post on rumors? Well, I'm not sure and it has been bugging me for quite some time now.

Here are the latest rumors I have found or been told about...

1. I am using steroids (not true)
2. I photoshop my pictures (also not true)
3. I had a nose job (are you serious? not true)

Come on now. And why do people have to go try and tear others down? I've been called names in forums that I'm not going to repeat on this website. The name callers are people who don't even know me. SO GROW A PAIR AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM! Jeeze.. don't go off making crap up. Is it because you failed at your goal to be all big and strong or something? It's mostly guys in their 20's ripping at me in the forums. Forums that I didn't even start.

I'm not so much upset.. just annoyed. Until then, I'll try and keep the rumors at bay.
Goodnight... I'm off to the gym.

7 comments:

Lift Heavy Rock said...

I'm sorry you have to go through that. There are certain websites that post that type of junk quite often. I hope you use their comments to make you more dedicated.

Dan Sanders said...

That's some serious hating going on. I'm sure it's split between the jealous types and the kind that only know how to hurt, whether with words or otherwise. You seem to be weathering it well, but the best defense against the haters is the mirror. Well done.

Jane said...

That's how you know you are hot, insecure people have to come out and try and knock you down to feel better.

I've often heard some comments like that on persuing my phd.

-Jane Miceli

dschott said...

Wow Tiffany, love the site! Haven't had a chance until now to check in out since before December. Anyways, as always great job. As too the idiots out there, we all know that jealously breeds contempt. Most of us could only dream of the success that you have had. The only defense I will give the naysayers is that your transformation is so remarkable, that some simply can not believe it!

dschott said...

Well I posted my reply over at "that site," and amazingly, not one more post for the last few days.

Jealously rages anger. Like you said, most are young males. It is painfully obvious that most are the type saying, "damn, I should have looked into that before she changed." Fact is, there is a lot more to people that great looks- that is why I think you have such a great following Tiffany. You are nice, have a great personality, and lets face it, pulled off the transformation of the decade!

dschott said...

Well I posted my reply over at "that site," and amazingly, not one more post for the last few days.

Jealously rages anger. Like you said, most are young males. It is painfully obvious that most are the type saying, "damn, I should have looked into that before she changed." Fact is, there is a lot more to people that great looks- that is why I think you have such a great following Tiffany. You are nice, have a great personality, and lets face it, pulled off the transformation of the decade!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you have to go through this BS!

I think you are an absolute inspiration to everyone out there that has decided to make a major change in their life! I love reading your blog, and seeing how you did it.

Take a stand against the people that try and knock you down, help them learn from their mistakes with your compassion and indifference. Say your piece and let it go!

You rock and congrats again, See you in a year! Come find me in a year.

Kelly
http://luminousfitness.blogspot.com/