Friday, January 30, 2009

LA Fitness Expo

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been busy with the LA Fitness Expo and Ironman Pro show. I had an awesome time with the people from www.bodybuilding.com They chose me as their Transformation of the Year and I was happy to represent them at the booth for the expo. I got to meet tons of people and take a lot of .... interesting pictures. (I will be posting those in my gallery soon).

During my time in LA I got to meet Charles Glass as well as many other bodybuilding legends. *yes.. I got pictures... * If you can't tell by now I love photos. Speaking of photos, I'm hella excited about my next shoot that has helicopters! Woo Hoo! If only I had completed my pilots license. The guys at the dream tan booth hooked me up for that shoot..so I need to give them thanks... THANK YOU DREAM TAN GUYS! What else...

I have decided that I want to compete at the Arnold at the first Bikini contest. I have had lots of support from friends, family, and even people who have no idea who I am about competing so I'm going to do it. Wish me luck! There will be tons of hot women on stage and I'll be up there grinning like an idiot. But hey, fun times right?

YAWWWN,, oh man I am exhausted! I went non stop for an entire week. I am most thankful for being able to share my story with the people who stopped by the bodybuilding.com booth. I think it has helped people get a little jump start to their diets. I think I harassed the people at the labrada booth enough to score some protein to hold me over during the show. MMMMmmm mmm. I like the vanilla ice cream flavor. It's delicious. You can buy it on bodybuilding.com

Today's workout, was FREAKIN AWESOME! I took some Faktor from Hanz Drake and was wired for back and biceps. Good tunes, new clothes (from bodybuilding.com) and a shnazzy new gym bag from the show kept me going. The only thing I forgot was a lock.. dangit. Oh well. I was invited up to the Seattle Bally's to talk to people who are entering the Biggest Loser contest for that Ballys! I can't wait to go up there and meet the contestants. I'll keep you posted on when I'll be up that way.

Anywho, hope you all have had a great start to your new year! I'll see you around!
Tiff

PS, I'll be at the Arnold at the bodybuilding.com booth in a few weeks.. YAY OHIO!

No comments: