Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Post To My Old Coach Sean Calder's Athletes - for your enjoyment!

Hey everyone on Team Calder. I hope you had a very productive 2009! I've been working hard and getting ready for other shows and stuff.. but just wanted to stop by, say hello, wish you all the best.. and let you know that if you need to get ahold of me email me at tiffany@fornifitness.com using the words Team Calder in the subject and I will make sure it doesn't go to spam.

It's been an incredible past two years. Look for me on the box of Cellucor's new fat loss stack in supplement stores come January 30th. I've used their products and am happy to say that they're a good company with high quality stuff! :)

(Gotta love shameless plugging for sponsors right?)

Anyhow, I'm living half on the east coast half in Portland now. Travel is kickin my butt but I'm trying.

YAWN, whew, well time to go to the gym and bring some food to my boyfriend. (I'm seeing that guy from the supplement store that I first started dieting at again.. the guy who was with me throughout my whole transformation... Sometimes it takes going a little crazy, forgetting what is important and leaving town to realize what you really want... and that guy was there for me through everything. I love him and have moved him WAY up my priority list. I'm no longer afraid to have a boyfriend. If people can't deal with me being a "taken" athlete then they can go f themselves.

Another thing I want to mention is.. if you're training for a show, take your progress photos and ENTER A CONTEST!! You can seriously win money on this! A friend of mine is putting on this contest ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/creadyl-no-beta-transformation-challenge-registration.htm ) so I know it's legit. You know that working with Sean you're going to see amazing results.. so check it out.. it couldn't hurt!

Tiff :)

1 comment:

Epsilon said...

u are a big inspiration for my gf...ur pretty funny too