Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a T-Rex RAWR!!!

After spending the past week or so in La La Land from the pain pills I had to take I decided that I needed to stop them. They were making me car sick even when I wasn't in the car and apparently they made me leave odd comments on peoples myspaces and facebooks. I got a fewwww interesting tag backs this morning and thought I ought to keep my head screwed on straight anyway. Tested the extra strength tylenol out today and that was fantastic. It still hurts a little to do things and the only downside now is that I feel as though my arms are like those of a T-Rex... here is what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LVXjB_VUfk

Enjoy.

No pictures of Tiff 2.0 shall be released until I feel like I look human again.. and can use my arms..

3 comments:

Lift Heavy Rock said...

Hi Tiffany. Great transformation! I will be featuring you on the news section at www.muscleandbrawn.com tomorrow.

Keep lifting! {{{--}}}

Daniel Watkins said...

Why did you have to take pain pills? Injury oh no!

Tiffany Forni said...

To S. William,

Thanks man! I'm happy to be on your site!

To danwat1234
I had to take pain pills because I got a boob job and they had to cut my pecs.. ow o wow.. it hurt.. but they're almost all better now. :)